Penny Barber clients?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penny Barber clients?

I'm trying to see if anyone has had the opportunity to visit Miss Penny Barber/Pampered Penny in San Francisco. I live in Los Angeles, but I have been considering a trip to SF to see her and was wondering if anyone has visited her. I have the money so it's not like I have to save up for months or anything, and I don't mind spending $500 for two hours plus the plane ticket so long as I get my money's worth. What I'm most concerned with is the depth of fantasy and professionalism. I'm not going for anything elaborate, and all I really want is a couple hours of wearing a diaper and being in the presence of a stranger who does not make me feel weird. My wife lets me wear diapers around her occasionally, but I know she's not much of a fan of it and is only doing it to make me happy. (Good woman to do that, though). I want to see what it's like to not feel like I'm "weird" and to be fully embraced without reservation for who I am. I know I would be with someone who is essentially a stranger, but I want to avoid awkwardness and judgement. I want to know what it's like to be with a female who is "one of us", rather than a reluctant participant. I guess it boils down to I'd be paying $500 to hang out with another woman who is wearing diapers like I am. I'm okay with that.

Has anyone seen her to tell me if this can be expected?

-Six

Your wife is okay with this? Or you aren't going to tell her? Tread carefully...

Comment

Is Barber her real name? I can imagine her not liking that to be displayed... and I don't see the need to mention it anyway, if she's known by her nickname.
      Last edited by vincp40; May 14, 2012, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Vincep40, Miss Penny Barber is her stage name if you will.

Yeah, Six Gun, how do you plan on handling this? Gonna tell the wife, "Hey, honey, I'm going up to San Francisco next weekend to play diapers with some professional diaper chick from the internet. Want anything from the Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market while I'm there?"

Comment

Thanks for the relationship advice I never asked for.

Forget I said anything, people are less concerned with answering my question than probing the dynamics of a relationship they know zero about.

My fault for asking, I guess.

-Six

Comment

From everything I have seen about Penny, she looks to be very legitimate, caring and professional. If you can afford to go, I do not think you will be disappointing. She literally wrote the book on AB/DL play. The Ageplay and Diaper Fetish handbook is a pretty amazing resource. If I could afford it I would go!! Please let us know how it is!!

Comment

Originally posted by Six Gun
              Thanks for the relationship advice I never asked for.

Forget I said anything, people are less concerned with answering my question than probing the dynamics of a relationship they know zero about.

My fault for asking, I guess.

-Six
              What? You mean you didn't come here to be judged and criticized by members of the Church Of Wet Set?

No Fucking Way.

Comment

Six Gun's wife deserves a faithful husband. Foxtrot's girl needs a stairmaster. Forever and ever, amen.

Comment

nursery

Hi guys has anyone been too the nursersy in the UK.
                  bob

Comment

Originally posted by undergirl
                    Six Gun's wife deserves a faithful husband. Foxtrot's girl needs a stairmaster. Forever and ever, amen.

Who's business is that of yours?

Besides, who's to say that Six Gun doesn't have:

1. An open marriage
                    2. Complete honesty with his wife
                    3. His wife's consent

But even if he didn't, again undergirl, his marriage and what he does is between him and his wife and is none of your business.

Comment

Oh just leave it Chrissy... undergirl is so insecure that s/he has to put everyone else down in order to feel better about him/herself.

Comment

Working...
                      X