out and about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out and about

Managed to get some free time and went for a stroll around Kings Cross (Sydney, Australia) with just my cloth nappy, plastic pants and a t-shirt on. I feel so lucky to have this part of the world available to me, where all kinds are accepted and free to do as they please just as long as they arent hurting anyone else.

Sure, I got some stares, a few giggles. Most people just asked me if I was cold (its winter here... and I was!)

Sounds like fun.Did many girls see you? I would love to be giggled at in my nappy.

Comment

yep

Originally posted by droopy
      Sounds like fun.Did many girls see you? I would love to be giggled at in my nappy.
      Yep, heaps. Wifey took some snaps again. If you would love this then why dont you do it??!!

Comment

australia rocks

good for you

Comment

Originally posted by nappy_and_pilchers
          Yep, heaps. Wifey took some snaps again. If you would love this then why dont you do it??!!

I wan' t to go to the beach in my nappy.

Comment

nude beach

Ive been to 2 "clothing optional" beaches in my nappy. one down the south coast and one at middle head (there was a wetset shoot there too).

Comment

If you guys are going to continue this conversation, please do it in a way that doesn't just turn in to throwing insults and being abusive to each other.

We are never going to get to the point where all members have the same opinion on things, and when our opinions differ we all have the right to voice them. There's just a right and a wrong way of doing so.

Thanks
              Wet Set

Comment

Great effort .... while many of us hide our love for nappies, your comfortable and clearly happy within yourself that you can go out in publi.

Well done and thanks from those of us who dont have the courage

Comment

Working...
                X