Give and Take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give and Take

Taken from: 10 Things To Do With Your BabyGirl On A Sunday Morning, here are the first few pages of their 4th trip into fantasy:

——————————

Give and Take” -

Last night was an all-consuming whirlwind of fantasies and the emotions which followed. For the third Saturday Night straight, her Daddy climbed inside her and pushed her to the brink of a mind fucking. He broke down her defenses and forced her to succumb to a reality which made her fantasies seem pale to what they were capable of together.

It was now 8 am on Sunday, the morning after. And as he planted his lips on hers, causing her to heave her chest up at his passion, it became clear to them both that Saturday Night was just the beginning. And in short, breathless order, he would discover that there were more fantasies to be driven out of her.

He could tell she had more to give and this meant he had more to take. The fates of fantasy were making clear to him that there were …

10 Things To Do With Your BabyGirl On A Sunday Morning

“You were perfect last night,” her Daddy said, brushing the bangs off her forehead.

The early sun was pouring into through bedroom window and placing a glow across her angelic frame. She rested beneath, amidst the swirl of bed sheets around her.

Exhausted from the emotion she spent into the small hours of the morning and the physical submission that accompanied her journey with him, she embraced his words of praise.

There was nothing more important than hearing she had been perfect for him. It was indication that her current soreness had been worth every bit on anguish. She accomplished her goal and in doing so, pleased him.

His eyes burned into her own and their shared gaze brought them out of silence and into words that spoke of a feeling unfinished.

“I have more to give,” she whispered up to him.

“I have more to take,” he whispered back.

“Tell me what you want, Daddy,” she whispered again, silencing herself to hear his words.

Barriers,” he said, sliding his hand up under her white cami, the only piece of clothing she was wearing. “It’s time to leave nothing untouched.”

His left hand wandered onto her right breast and to her nipple, pinching it as she winced at the pain.

Fear,” he said, gazing down at her. “It’s time for you to forget what that word means.”

His right hand trailed down her belly and forced her thighs apart as his fingers found her center and began to fuel her arousing need. She was so sore, but so ready to please him again that her mind took the initial pain of his touch and ushered her thoughts into wetness that lubricated his intentions.

On Your Knees, you’ll learn the perfect rhythm,” he said as a look of lust rolled across his face. “And you’ll never have to ask for directions again.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she whispered softly, knowing exactly what he meant.

“I will work your pressure point until you give in to something you never knew possible,” he whispered, plunging his fingers inside her.

“And you’ll Beg for More … willingly and without the desire to hold back,” he said, teasing her insides until her hips began to rock.

She closed her eyes and began nibbling on her bottom lip, concentrating on the orgasm which would soon arrive. Her ability to pace herself had been taken from her last night and it would be the steadying of his hand that would guide her arousal from now on.

She arched her back as his fingers dug deeper inside her. He had learned the unspoken signals of what her body craved and how close her nearing orgasm actually was.

“I’m going to mind fuck you so completely, you’ll never think straight again,” he said, leaning forward and whispering into her ear with a growl that brought goose bumps to her naked skin.

She began breathing heavy as the arousal flowed up her canal to his fingertips.

“I’m gonna break you down, fill your insides with my seeds of lust and build you back up exactly as I want you,” he continued whispering into her ears as her body started trembling with spasms. “And you’ll always be my lady after that.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she whimpered out, seconds before she came for him.

Her body seized up and her arms thrashed to the mattress on either side of her. He quickly joined her wrists together and pinned them with his left hand on the pillow above her head. Her whimpering became a steady stream of vocals, intending to speak her passion, but incapable of being understood.

As each sensation of pleasure poured out of her and washed across her frame, she began writhing in the need of momentary relief, but his right palm (pressing into her hood) and his fingers (driving her orgasm forward), kept her body at a fever-pitch for completion.

“Break through the barriers, BabyGirl,” he whispered. “Show me what you have left to give me.”

Tears streamed from her eyes as she bore down and fell limp into an explosion of pleasure which caused her to scream at the top of her lungs.

The intense peak of her pleasure remained at the forefront for quite a while until she ballooned down into aftershocks. He kept her pinned in that position until her resistance to him faded.

After a few minutes of watching her twitch and gasp for breath, he released her from his grasp, patting her swollen peach in approval.

“And that’s exact what you will give to me every time,” he said, standing to his feet by the side of the bed. “And that’s exactly what I will take.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she whispered weakly before exhaustion put her back to sleep.

—————————————

Making Fantasy Feel Real ... One Word and One Story at a Time

Working...
X