My first time in public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first time in public

So went out in public for the first time yesterday in my tena slip maxi. Took a change and powder and wipes just in case. So was wandering about the shops in London, and my nappy was slowly filling up, as when I'm wearing a nappy I tend to pee slowly but constantly. I had popped into a gallery for a look around, and checked how full my nappy was in the toilet cubicle there. Figured it would need changing soon so I headed to a coffee shop nearby which i knew had a disabled/baby change toilet. I got a coffee, and sat down to drink that, planning to go and change when I had finished that. I wasn't close to leaking or anything. As i finished my coffee, I went to get up to change and tried to let out a fart, but instead had my first very messy accident, and in public. It was very runny poop as well, but luckily I made it to the change room before anyone noticed. Managed to change and dispose of the old nappy, clean myself up etc and head home. All in all a very eventful first time in public, just wanted to share.

Jack

It is quite a rush when you are out and about the first time in a nappy and you were very lucky to be able to have a messy accident whilst out in public to make it all the more memorable :-)

Stay in nappies,

UKnappyman

Comment

Working...
    X