Stunning personalized license plate I saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunning personalized license plate I saw

I drive city transit buses in the city where I live and today I was stopped at a red light with a car in front of me. The car was a white Toyota Matrix and it had a personalized license plate. Tell me what you make of this. I was stunned when I saw it.

BAYB DL

I swear to God I am not making this up. I honestly, truly saw this license plate today. Unfortunately I never did get a look at the driver, so I don't know if it was a guy or a girl. I have to wonder, how could anybody actually drive around advertising it on a personalized license plate? They must be very out with it, they must be so comfortable with it that they don't care who knows or what people think. Needless to say, I will be on the lookout for that car all the time now! If it's a girl I'm going to try to get to know her. Hopefully she is truly a DL or teen or adult baby. That would be amazing. Anyway, let me know what you think of this. Too good to be true?

Bayb Dl

HI!

Would this have been in SE Michigan? We know an ABDL couple there who owns a white Toyota.

Comment

I would think its short for BabyDoll to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Anything4mybabe

THIS.

So many ABDLs see diaper and ABDL stuff everywhere. It's all in your head dude.

Comment

Oh my

So many people are so quick to debunk things as just being "in your head dude". It's sad, it really is. I actually never thought of BabyDoll at all. It could well be that, you're quite right. But there are 8 characters available on a personalized license plate and this plate is only seven (counting the space as well). For BabyDoll they could have said just that, or at least BAYB DLL. or something like that. Although BABYDOLL was probably long gone, and even BAYBDOLL probably was too. So they had to improvise and they came up with BAYB DL. Or it really could be an ABDL. But of course nobody would advertise this on a personalized license plate, would they?

Comment

tenchi81

Sorry, no, it's not in Michigan, it's in Ontario.

Comment

Originally posted by ShyWetGuy
              But of course nobody would advertise this on a personalized license plate, would they?
              Precisely.

This is a case where we should apply the principle of Darkfinn's razor... When presented with situations in the real world the solution with the least ABDL relation is the correct one.

Comment

Oh Well

Originally posted by ShyWetGuy
                Sorry, no, it's not in Michigan, it's in Ontario.
                Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by Anything4mybabe
                  Or Baby Deluxe

Comment

Working...
                  X