Story for you (DL/AB/sex)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story for you (DL/AB/sex)

I wanted to contribute something, and was going to write a story, but am having a bit of a blank - despite being in a wet nappy and plastic pants at the moment... So anyway, I thought I'd post something here that no-one will have read before. It's a story I wrote for someone who exchanged emails a few times and then didn't bother writing back even though she aid the story was "really good".

Anyway, here it is, strong AB themes, from a DL point of view, with sex. Enjoy - hopefully - comments welcome!

Some baby time for Lisa

Lisa had been stressed recently, having a hard time at work, and needed a break from the routine. Tim, her boyfriend, knew she liked babyish things, including wearing nappies, and had bought a few things on the internet for a special weekend he had planned for when Lisa came over. He'd bought some nice thick terry cloth squares, some plastic pants, in babyish prints, and some colouring books and a couple of Disney DVDs as well. Tim thought it might be nice just to spend a relaxing weekend together, forgetting about any stress. He knew how Lisa felt, partly, as he enjoyed wearing nappies too, generally disposables, but liked wearing plastic pants as well. Although he didn't have babyish feelings himself, he liked the idea of looking after Lisa when she felt that way and thought the idea of Lisa wearing nappies was very sexy, but something he wanted to take care about as he had read about people's AB tendencies before and realised that it wasn't sexual for a lot of ABs that he'd seen posting on forums and so on.
    Lisa arrived for the weekend on Friday afternoon, and they kissed, hugged and then chatted about what had been going on recently while Tim made a cup of tea for them.
    "...Well, I've got a nice relaxing weekend planned for you Lisa - I hope you enjoy it." Tim said.
    "Really? What's that then?" Lisa asked.
    "Well, I know you like indulging your babyish side when you're stressed, so I thought a weekend sharing that together might be fun?"
    "Oooo - you know how to spoil me! What are we going to do then??" Lisa said, almost bouncing with excitement.
    "Well... I bought some things online for you... And I've bought a couple of DVDs you might like"
    By now, Lisa was intreagued, and wanted to know more. She asked Tim, so he asked Lisa to come upstairs with him. Tim took her by the hand, a little nervous, but hoping she'd like what he had planned. She'd bought some of her things with her, like her own colouring books and a dummy, and Tim asked her to sit on the bed while he got out the package. He asked Lisa to open it:
    "Oh - it's quite big, you didn't have to go to that trouble..."
    "Don't worry Lisa, I just hope you like it"
    Lisa opened the package, and stared at the contents, her heart beating faster, obviously excited with a big grin on her face.
    "Cloth nappies??! Wow - and plastic pants! Awww - they're so cute, little ducks and teddy bears on!"
    "I thought you might like them" Tim said, and leaned over, kissing Lisa, sitting by her on the bed.
    "So how about you let me baby you then? There's some safety pins too - and I'd love to see you in them" Tim said, unable to hide a smile of his own.
    "Mmmm... Yes please!" Lisa said coyly. Tim opened out a terry cloth square, and folded it on the bed beside Lisa. She watched, fascinated, and asked if he'd done this before.
    "Well, I had to look it up again, but I vaguely remember watching my mum doing it for my sister." Tim replied. He helped Lisa out of her clothes, and had a pack of baby wipes ready before he took her hand and asked her to sit on the folded terry cloth square, and lay back. Lisa felt a little self concious, but let Tim hold her ankles up as he adjusted the cloth under her. He gave her a gentle wipe between her legs, and got out some baby talc, which he dusted over her crotch.
    "Cooollld!" Lisa said in a small voice, as the baby wipe touched her skin.
    "Don't worry honey, you'll soon be nice and safely tucked into a nice thick soft nappy, and nice and warm!" Tim reassured her. He held the cloth between her legs, pulling one side, and then the other nice and tight, holding a couple of safety pins in his mouth. Being very careful, he pinned Lisa into the cloth, and asked her how it felt.
    "It feels nice, Tim... I want my plastic pants on too..." Lisa said, softly, and Tim reached for them, sliding them down Lisa's legs, and asked her to lift her bum off the bed so he could get them under her. They snapped into place and she felt between her legs, the cool plastic warming quickly, and surprised at the bulkiness. Tim had a Winnie the pooh t-shirt for her, which she put on, and then he sat on the bed next to her, kissed her softly, holding her in his arms.
    "How does my baby feel then?" Tim smiled, and felt the thick cloth through her plastic pants, holding her hips.
    "I think I want to do some colouring" Lisa said. So, Tim got some colouring books, and a cup of orange squash for her to drink as they sat together on the bed. Tim enjoyed watching her as she coloured in, goign over the edges sometimes, but humming to herself when she wasn't sucking on her dummy. Tim smiled and reached out to pat her bum, feeling the bulk of the cloth, as Lisa then turned and giggled a little bit. They chatted, Lisa talking babyishly, and telling him about her colouring, as Tim listened. Tim needed the loo, but wanted to wear a nappy too, with Lisa, so asked her if she'd mind if he put one on too.
    "You can wear one too - it's fun!" Lisa giggled, so Tim went and got a nice thick disposable, and a pair of plain soft white plastic pants. He stripped and put on the nappy, taping it up nice and firmly, and puling the plastic pants up, relishing the feel of the soft bulky feel against his skin. He put on a dressing gown, and made them both a cup of tea, bringing it back up. When he came back up, Lisa was being quiet, and he asked if she was ok.
    "I've gone wee-wee..." Lisa said, quietly.
    "Really - I think you'll have to let me check then." Tim put hs hand between her legs, as she was laying on her front still colouring in, and felt the warmth through the plastic pants.
    "I think you have too, haven't you" Tim said, taking his hand off. Lisa made a small sigh, and grabbed his hand, to bring it back down between her legs.
    "Mmmm... Does baby like that then?" Tim asked.
    "Yes... It feels nice and wet there" Lisa said. She turned round, sitting up, and felt Tim's nappy in the front.
    "You're not wet yet" she said, now rocking her hips a little, obviously enjoying her wet nappy.
    "Not yet... No... Would you like to feel that?" Tim asked. Lisa nodded and came closer, her legs over Tim's on the bed. Tim really needed to pee now, and he leaned over to kiss Lisa, guiding her hand down between his legs. Soon her began to let a trickle of pee go, feeling it run down between his legs, soaking into his disposable nappy. He sighed in pleasure as Lisa rocked backwards and forwards, and they felt each other, enjoying the wetness. Lisa pulled Tim's plastic pants down at the front, rubbing the disposable.
    "You're all wet!" she said, smiling cutely.
    "Mmm - doesn't it feel good?" Tim sighed in pleasure.
    "Mmm hmm" Lisa said, as she kissed Tim again. She could feel him getting hard, and was aroused by being wet and feeling relaxed in her big thick cloth nappy. She moved closer to Tim so she could rub against his crotch, and they enjoyed rubbing together for a while in their wet nappies...
    "Oh Lisa, I want to make love with you!" Tim said, as he kissed her neck and felt her breasts, while she was rubbing against his hard cock, through his thick wet nappy and plastic pants.
    "Oh yes, I want to too" Lisa said, and then Tim moved the colouring books so they could get under the covers together. Tim then reached down, to adjust his nappy, as he was straining at the tapes a little uncomfortably. Undoing the top tapes and adjusting the lower ones, his hard cock sprang free, as Lisa felt it throughy the wet front of his nappy. Tim pulled a leg elastic aside on Lisa's plastic pants, slipping a finger inside to slide under the cloth, rubbing against her clit. She sighed with pleasure as Tim rubbed away, slowly playing with Tim's hard cock through the plastic pants and nappy. The kissing stopped for a moment as Tim reached across, got a condom and put it on, pulling down the front of his nappy as he lay next to Lisa, then moved on to her, kissing and sucking on her nipples as his cock brushed against her wet nappy, between her legs. Lisa moved a little and made some space around her crotch, pulling her plastic pants aside for Tim to rub his hard cock against her pussy lips. She was really wet there, not just from peeing, and Tim moaned in pleasure as he slipped all the way into her, and their nappies pressed together.
    "Oh this is great - you feel fantastic Lisa!" Tim sighed.
    "Don't stop - you feel so good too!" Lisa said, as Tim moved in and out, getting faster, making both their plastic pants rustle as they made love. The sounds of the rustling plastic pants and Tim's disposable added to the atmosphere in the room, and as Tim felt Lisa's hips, he moved his hands up and down her body to caress her breasts and feel her under him while they made love. Lisa's sighs of pleasure turned Tim on no end, and he was going to cum quite quickly. He told Lisa, and she said she was about to cum too. Tim thrust harder, as deeply into Lisa as he could, grabbing her sexy bum and holding her close against him, as he felt her hips rocking as she called out softly.
    "Oh Tim, yes, harder!.... I'm going to cum!" she sighed, as Tim felt her begin to cum, and as she did, he thrust deeply a few more times, feeling himself begin to cum as well. Lisa's orgasm washed over her, the feelings of Tim pressing the wet cloth between her legs as he thrust into her sending her to heaven, the rustling plastic and Tim's moans of pleasure making her so excited. As she finished cumming, Tim came too, a sigh of release as she felt him throb inside her, then relaxing as if any tension had just evaporated, and felt his soft lips press against hers as they kissed, breathing heavily and enjoying the post orgasmic bliss together in their wet nappies...
    Lisa and Tim then lay side by side, in each other's arms, cuddling, and talked softly for a little while about the weekend ahead. Then, it was time for Tim to change Lisa - although it was back into a cloth nappy for her, and a new disposable for Tim...
Working...
X