Baby Pride *badge* *uk*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Pride *badge* *uk*

It has a long, and distinguished history, and for many years has served many different, equally wonderful purposes.

• It helps you to recognize other leather community members in a subtle, yet definitive way.

• By “flying the flag” you get to feel yourself a part of something bigger and lend the community your support and solidarity.

It’s also a vastly growing section of the community.
    There are all sorts of people who practice ageplay:

• Adult babies and diaper lovers

• “Kidz” who roleplay being school-age or teenage.

• Sissies, who are “boys” who like to be feminized and made to feel young as a form of power exchange

• Babyfurs, members of the Furry Fandom who are also AB’s or DL’s

• And the many different kinds of “grownups” who love them - Mommies, Daddies, Aunties, Uncles, Nannies, & Sitters are just a few

All these people have a symbol which speaks for them. The symbol has been around since 2002 and has spread far and wide. People in every U.S. state, and several different countries are proudly wearing a Baby Pride Symbol.

"Be part of the community and wear the badge with pride"It has a long, and distinguished history, and for many years has served many different, equally wonderful purposes.

• It helps you to recognize other leather community members in a subtle, yet definitive way.

• By “flying the flag” you get to feel yourself a part of something bigger and lend the community your support and solidarity.

It’s also a vastly growing section of the community.
    There are all sorts of people who practice ageplay:

• Adult babies and diaper lovers

• “Kidz” who roleplay being school-age or teenage.

• Sissies, who are “boys” who like to be feminized and made to feel young as a form of power exchange

• Babyfurs, members of the Furry Fandom who are also AB’s or DL’s

• And the many different kinds of “grownups” who love them - Mommies, Daddies, Aunties, Uncles, Nannies, & Sitters are just a few

All these people have a symbol which speaks for them. The symbol has been around since 2002 and has spread far and wide. People in every U.S. state, and several different countries are proudly wearing a Baby Pride Symbol.

"Be part of the community and wear the badge with pride"

www.babyjunior.co.uk

No... just no.

Comment

Age players and diaper lovers ought to have a different means of pointing one another out. Nothing against age playing, but one side is focused much on roleplay and the other is not. They are quite different in interests.

in the end though there are few enough of folks like us that such a way of standing out (like the 'hanky code') would probably not be any more effective than pure chance. Most of the women who have indulged me were not into it to begin with, but recognized I had a horny button they could push whenever they wanted and exploited it.

Comment

I'd wear it

However, I live in the States, and getting it to me would be problematic.

Comment

You have been trying to push that awful looking symbol for years, give it up it is horrible looking, it it is more representative of the gay community, rather then the abdl community.

Comment

Working...
          X