Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wanting adult baby grow in the uk - where to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanting adult baby grow in the uk - where to get?

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get a babygrow (like a T shirt that then joins between the legs) in the UK for my 'little' girl, we're after one just made of T shirt material and without the space for a diaper as my little one is potty trained (won't wear)

any ideas where I can get one from that will fit her nicely?
    E-bay seems quite expensive)

thanks

Well, given the lack of choice, I now have some material picked by me-me and am going to have a go at making one myself, it's been about 10 years since I last used a sewing machine, but hey, it's worth a go.

Comment

Here's some

I did order one from drylife ages ago, for a GF at the time, but I don't know if they're still going.

Anyway, Dorset Nursing abena body stocking

Might be what you're after - a few options there anyway, and they're plain white. I can recommend them as a guy, but I suppose they're not that feminine;

Maybe you could get some adult size onesie/pyjama things from Primark, and cut the legs off if you're into sewing? They do tiger / animal type pyjamas / onesies in there anyway...

Comment

I really want a sewing machine so I can try myself at making stuff. Every time we pass a baby clothes section I'm always like "OMG cuuuuuute! If only they made that bigger!"

But everyone keeps telling me it's much much harder than it looks to make clothes and being that I'm not not the most patient girl in the world, I think I'd be risking wasting my money

I have some seriously cute LG clothes from debenams (or how ever that is spelled) if you're in the UK. They do an age 3 - 12 range, so if your GF is on the small side, you could always check out what they have

Comment

Sewing isn't that hard, it's knowing what order to do it in that's important.

I have other more pressing things on my time so haven't had chance to make a start on it,

will try and post up how I get on with making it.

Me-me is on the slim but tall side, she did used to fit into the older end of childrens for t-shirts etc, however her breasts have grown due to being 8 weeks pregnant!

Comment

Working...
          X