No announcement yet.

So close to having my wife in diapers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So close to having my wife in diapers!

So my wife found out about my diaper fetish back when we were engaged about 6 years ago. Her computer broke while I was at work and she asked to use mine, reluctantly I said yes and less than 5 minutes later she called flipping out and saying we were over.

Fast forward to now, I wear when she isn't around however her current pregnancy has been rough on her bladder. She has been wearing poise pads, but keeps leaking all the time. I went to CVS to pick up some items for her, she's really big into coupons, and asked me to go pick up her coupon items for the week. When there the CVS coupon center printed a $4 off depends coupon, so it got my mind racing. Do I get them for me? Should I actually buy them for her?

So I picked up a $4.49 3-pack of depends silhouette for her and brought them home. When I came in I told her "Don't freak out, but these were cheap and I thought they may help" she responded "yeah, they will! Thank you"

I'm hoping to get her to wear one tonight to bed, and hopefully soon she will be hooked (I can at least wish right!)

Good luck! Let us know how it goes

Comment

Just went into the bathroom and noticed that one is missing which means she is wearing one right now! I can hardly contain my excitement !!!

Comment

FYI: Your wife is not a diaper lover.

Comment

and...

and... another FYI , plenty of people end up liking new things every single day. You're not her, so why even speak for her?

good luck bud, 99% of the time its all in how things are broached anyway. If you're not weird about it, its gonna be hard for her to be...

im rooting for the two of you!

Comment

I feel bad for your wife, she's obviously not in to it.

Comment

But maybe she'll get into it?

For many, a diaper fetish is an acquired taste.

Comment

Originally posted by burningblood97
                But maybe she'll get into it?

For many, a diaper fetish is an acquired taste.
                More than likely, as soon as the baby comes, she will expect you to appear to be a role model. What once seemed like not a huge deal becomes a huge deal. Each time she pictures your kid seeing you babed up, she will rethink things.

Whatever you do, set fetish boundaries day one. You don't wear around the baby, even if its too little to matter. Get the baby in it's own bed asap. The idea is that she knows that you will be doing your utmost to shield your kid from this. Do that, and maybe you have a chance.

Comment

100% certain this will end poorly

Comment

Originally posted by undergirl
                    What a pessimist...

Comment

Originally posted by undergirl

Not a certainty. I've heard some first hand accounts from women who fell into some kind of frustrating problem only to find their husbands were turned on by it, and they would feel sexy again. It could potentially be a positive thing in the relationship (of course that's not a certainty either). Everyone's a bit different.

Comment

Working...
                      X