New to diapers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to diapers

So i have always been in to pee play. but as of recently i have been really turned on by diapers. I live with others so how do i order them without being caught? your help would be great thanks so much

Hell Yeah

Welcome to the club! Well i wouldn't order diapers, even though i feel like the best ones are from the internet. What i usually do it go to a grocery store alone that i know i wont really run into anyone i know. Get a bunch of other stuff first, then grab a bag of depnds or something and hide it underneath. From there put them in your book bag and take them to your room! it would be a lot less of a hassle and no paper trail. Just an idea!

Comment

Originally posted by DLM_CalmStorm
      Welcome to the club! Well i wouldn't order diapers, even though i feel like the best ones are from the internet. What i usually do it go to a grocery store alone that i know i wont really run into anyone i know. Get a bunch of other stuff first, then grab a bag of depnds or something and hide it underneath. From there put them in your book bag and take them to your room! it would be a lot less of a hassle and no paper trail. Just an idea!
      so they don't ship then discreetly? hmm alright ill give that a try

Comment

Originally posted by Montec
        I use diapers on occasion to use while sitting at the computer at times . Though I'm not a AB / DL , per - say in when I wear them . Just as a convenience instead of going to the toilet each time I need to pee ! Just let it all go . Sitting comfortably at my computer ! !

You can order most brands of diapers on line . Even from most top named department stores . Which will send them packed in plain boxes / cartons discretely to your mailing address / post office box , if not too large of a package .

You might try a private mail box as well . Just check into the limitations on size of packaging to be shipped there for you to pick up .

Most stores have delivery assistance for those customers . Who can't / not able to get out of the House at times . To be delivered to your doorstep .

Hope , this has helped you in what you are looking into on here .

Dusty Harold

Comment

Well if I in the us hsid or at home in Canada qls the one I like the most smartcore

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Harold
            I use diapers on occasion to use while sitting at the computer at times . Though I'm not a AB / DL , per - say in when I wear them . Just as a convenience instead of going to the toilet each time I need to pee ! Just let it all go . Sitting comfortably at my computer ! !

You can order most brands of diapers on line . Even from most top named department stores . Which will send them packed in plain boxes / cartons discretely to your mailing address / post office box , if not too large of a package .

You might try a private mail box as well . Just check into the limitations on size of packaging to be shipped there for you to pick up .

Most stores have delivery assistance for those customers . Who can't / not able to get out of the House at times . To be delivered to your doorstep .

Hope , this has helped you in what you are looking into on here .

Dusty Harold
            alright ill look into that also. it would be so much easier

Comment

Originally posted by Montec
              No they do. i was simply telling you a way to avoid mail and just get them when you want. Just go to the store and get them as your last item right before you leave.

Comment

xpmedical.com ships discretely!

Comment

Originally posted by burningblood97
                  xpmedical.com ships discretely!
                  hey thanks i appreciate the link

Comment

Yep internet places all have ship discretely in my experience, plain unmarked package.

In case that's not an option the best thing is store-bought with a few store bought booster pads. Store bought by themselves are pretty bad, but with booster pads they will work well.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                    X