Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help on best disposables

Hi All,
    After many years of loving Tena Maxi i want to look outside my comfort zone and try something new. Prefer noisy , well padded and white or baby prints.
    What do other AB/DLs reckon would fit this description?
    Thanks
    Diaper Lover in Aus

Once they get their new manufacturing in order the dry 24/7s are pretty much the best. Unfortunately they are not easily obtained now while they are switching manufacturers.

Comment

Originally posted by CTH
      Hi All,
      After many years of loving Tena Maxi i want to look outside my comfort zone and try something new. Prefer noisy , well padded and white or baby prints.
      What do other AB/DLs reckon would fit this description?
      Thanks
      Diaper Lover in Aus
      Why not try some nice thick terry nappies and noisy plastic pants.

Comment

cloth still my Fav

Cloth and Pilchers (plastic pants) are my favourite but still trying to find really babyish and thick disposables.........can wear under cloth and make even more enjoyable .......hard to walk properly but feels awesome.
        Cam

Comment

Abena X-plus. An old standby that is still great.

Comment

Agree the Abena X-plus are your best options. I only recently discovered them, with local drug stores no longer carrying any of the plastic Attends (cheap but effective). I'd been a Molicare fan before, thinking those were incredibly absorbant, but have been blown away by the X-plus. They're bulky, crinkly, and absorb a ridiculous number of wettings. Just to test the other day, I poured ~5 cups of water in and they held just fine.

Definitely worth the cost while we wait for the 24/7 to come back

Comment

Working...
            X