diapered on long trips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diapered on long trips

I am my girlfriend are going on a long trip (3-4 hours) we are thinking of wearing diapers the whole way so we don't have to stop for bathrooms. How do you all feel about this idea?
    yes
    68.97%
    no
    3.45%
    only she should
    10.34%
    only you should
    0.00%
    only if you take pictures
    17.24%

The poll is expired.

Of course you should!

Especially if you might hit traffic. I always bring emergency diapers on long trips just in case.

Comment

I'm sorry the poll's closed as I'd dearly have loved to have voted. As it is I'll have to save my voting instincts for the Local Council Elections tomorrow! For what it's worth, I think everyone (male and female) should be diapered on long trips, especially if loo breaks are infrequent or non-existent. I often wear nappies on coach trips and I suspect rather more people do than are willing to admit it!

Comment

Originally posted by genxer
        I am my girlfriend are going on a long trip (3-4 hours) we are thinking of wearing diapers the whole way so we don't have to stop for bathrooms. How do you all feel about this idea?
        It makes sense to me but then I am at the stage where I have to admit I am incontinent. Next time I fly I will certainly wear a nappy because I doubt I could always get to the toilet in time.

Comment

Only if you aren't going to visit your parents or if you are and they are aware or think there is a medical issue.

Comment

Working...
          X