Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting diapers on holiday in Los Angeles

Hello all,

Next week I'll be traveling from Europe to Los Angeles where I will stay for a few weeks. In my own country its pretty easy to get diapers, but I was wondering where I will be able to get them in Los Angeles? Can I just buy them in the supermarket, the pharmacy or maybe somewhere else?

Also I would like to have the thickest and most absorbing type, preferably with a plastic exterior. Which ones should I look for?

Thanks for the help! :P

Originally posted by PoepLuier
    Hello all,

Next week I'll be traveling from Europe to Los Angeles where I will stay for a few weeks. In my own country its pretty easy to get diapers, but I was wondering where I will be able to get them in Los Angeles? Can I just buy them in the supermarket, the pharmacy or maybe somewhere else?

Also I would like to have the thickest and most absorbing type, preferably with a plastic exterior. Which ones should I look for?

Thanks for the help! :P
    Go to a medical supply store. I'm positive that there must be some good ones in LA. Look online or look in a phone book.

Brands like Abena, Molicare, Tranquility, and Tena are all very good. I don't know specifically what brands they will have, but in the US you typically have to go to a medical supply store if you want to buy high quality adult diapers in person. The ones you will find in typical stores like Walmart will only have Depends, which suck.

Comment

Thanks for the help! Hopefully I can find some nice diapers :P

Comment

Abena M4 are thick with plastic backing. XP medical sells them online.
        If you like noisy plastic, attends waistband work.

Comment

Ordering diapers online isn't really an option for me as I have to order them on the address of my hotel. I will be traveling a little so I wont be staying in the same hotel for long. Also I would really prefer diapers with tapes, because I dont really like the waistband design.
          Guess I'll have to find a medical supply store.

Comment

Well u can just bring them w u

Comment

Originally posted by PoepLuier
              Ordering diapers online isn't really an option for me as I have to order them on the address of my hotel. I will be traveling a little so I wont be staying in the same hotel for long. Also I would really prefer diapers with tapes, because I dont really like the waistband design.
              Guess I'll have to find a medical supply store.
              Attends waistband is the taped kind. Not a pullup. I have diapers shipped to my hotel all the time. You can also get them to ship to a Fedex store and pick them up when you get there.

Comment

Working...
              X