redemption bedwetting and consequences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redemption bedwetting and consequences

I'm sure everyone has seen it, where the daughter accidentley kills her dad. The mom goes crazy, after her daughter wets the bed the mom treats her just like a baby. Puts her in diapers gives her a bottle ect. There's this one scene where the daughter comes down the stairs and they're fixing to leave. The mom has a pink diaper bag, the old fashioned ones where there's no doubt it's a diaper bag. Not this new crap where you can't tell.

Anyhow she's holding a diaper bag, you can see the powder sticking out and everything.

I'm hoping some of you computer experts can help me out. I'd like a picture or a still, of the mom holding the diaper bag. I like to pretend the diaper bag is for me.

Thanks in advance

who is she?

Sorry to piggy back this post but who is the woman that plays the adult verson of the little girl. I feel like I've seen her before.

Comment

Bedwetting Redemption 2

I was able to watch the first Bedwetting Redemption video on youtube. Somebody added audio. There is someone narrating it. There is also audio where the mothere is slapping the girl on the bed for wetting the bed.

I would like to know if anybody has added audio to the second bedwetting video. I would like to have audio of the scene where the girl is an adult and gets caught by her husband in a diaper. I have wandered how that conversation went when she came out of the bathroom and sat down with her husband.

If anybody knows where I can go to see the video with the audio added please post a reply.

Comment

The whole film was available for download from the maker's website, but I can't find that anymore.

I've found it uploaded from my vast archives!

With the exception of the actress playing the young girl, no one else in this movie seems to have much of a media profile.

It's a weird film, I assume it was a pilot project to try and get money to make it properly.

If anyone knows the story behind it please post.

https://mega.co.nz/#!D4RgUKoY!SGWs8w...n4IxLRLEeNR42g

https://mega.co.nz/#!D4RgUKoY!SGWs8w...n4IxLRLEeNR42g

Comment

Working...
        X