buying overseas nappys ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying overseas nappys ?

Hi all i was wondering about what will happen when molicare next year also go to the cloth feel, i dont know about others but for me if the nappy does not have a nice plastic feel it just does not do really anything for me at all.
    I tried abri forms and tena which i used for years now i feel they are terrible and when i wear them my fetish is about 1 out of ten in fact so low i feel like taking em off god why dont they at least make both cloth and plastic, anyhow i guess its up to me to pay like 4 times the price and get bambino or attends from the usa and have them delivered to australia or just give up my fetish which ive had all my life and love lol. I even emailed them and i know they hate talking about ab dl stuff anyhow i said get on the dam net and have a look how many wear nappys for fun but they have there heads in the sand
    and say oh our old peoples home need cloth due to skin rashes and stuff omg
    Anyone who makes a thick plastic nappy in australia from now on will make a fortune
    anyhow ive had my whinge bye

hi well attend cloth in us/Canada do u know anyone in the us/Canada then have ship it to ya for cheaper or have them come for Europe or you can fin to the us and buy bulk then bring them back w u and have a good w customs

Comment

Working...
    X