Tribute to old AB/DL sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribute to old AB/DL sites

Reading the post about abkingdom and how VISA has forced so many great AB/DL sites to close over the years got me thinking (http://www.wetset.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4730). This is so unfair, and we shouldn't allow the great pics and videos from these sites to be lost if we can help it. Were any of you lucky enough to join an AB/DL site before it closed?

I was a member at diaperpunishment.com right when they deleted their best 15,000 pics and announced that it was done to comply with VISA and Verotel regulations. They deleted most of the ones with nudity, including almost all of the best wetting scenes. I am fortunate to have all of the lost pics, and I was probably the last to obtain them too.

I remember when diaperbum.com closed a year ago. I emailed their owner about their pics and videos, but unfortunately he had deleted them all. Were any of you ever members there?

Flbabygirls.com is another one that is still around, but without all of their original stuff. Their web hosting company deleted their original site without any warning or explanation, and they did not have their content backed up.

Here's my tally of great AB/DL sites that have closed over the years.

pissingdiaper.com

adultbabygirls.co.uk

diaperbum.com

diaper-girls.com

clubdiapers.com (still around, but removed almost all scenes)

diaperedamateurs.com

diaperedfaith.com

diaperingyou.com

diaperliz.com

farylindiapers.com

girlsindiapers.net

nastykati.com

abcomfort.fr

plastic-baby-girl.com

sandra-model.com

I would love to hear that some of you still have stuff from these sites. Our niche is shrinking due to these site closures, and we should make sure this stuff is not totally lost. I personally have some pics and videos from all of these sites, but I am really hoping someone still has more or everything from them. Please reply or PM me if you have any of this!
Working...
X