Going to work was fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to work was fun

Just a small anecdote for today (sorry for the English, it's not my native language).

Five years ago I lived as an expat in a small European town. Usually I don’t like to get up early and go to work, but the circumstances at the time made it much better. To go to work I just had to go to the nearest tram stop, just 50 meters from the apartment. The street was narrow, the trams just fitted in.

While I was waiting for the tram at the tram stop I had to wait just in front of a drugstore window. Luckily, just behind the window there was a shelve with incontinence products. Each morning I took a look at it. To make it even better, there was a lingerie store just opposite the drugstore, so I was sort of sandwiched between pads and panties.

While this was in the center of town, lots of young woman used to pass by and often they stopped at the lingerie store window to take a look at the precious knickers and bras. Usually I fantasized about these women wearing the lingerie I saw, stuffed with soaked incontinence pads from the store behind me

Unfortunately I had to leave this apartment after 1 year. Going to work was never the same
Working...
X