Nappy Itch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nappy Itch

What's good for itchy balls. I like to take a nappy break sometimes just to recover from long periods of using but when my area airs out and dries, things get itchy. I use cortisone cream a lot. I don't like Zink Oxide or fishy oily stuff. The cortisone works half the time but I need something else. Oddly ,when I go back into nappies and get good and wet the trouble goes away. Anyone else have problem? Any ideas for itching? Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by droopy
    What's good for itchy balls. I like to take a nappy break sometimes just to recover from long periods of using but when my area airs out and dries, things get itchy. I use cortisone cream a lot. I don't like Zink Oxide or fishy oily stuff. The cortisone works half the time but I need something else. Oddly ,when I go back into nappies and get good and wet the trouble goes away. Anyone else have problem? Any ideas for itching? Thanks in advance.
    I know just what you mean. If my nappy area dries out I itch like crazy. I keep my skin well covered in sudocreme and it's not a problem.

Comment

No need for all those fancy creams just make up a batch of warm oatmeal from dry rolled oats. Allow it to cool to body temp and scoop it into your underpants. I t feels wonderfully warm and messy as well as soothing. its actually beneficial for minor skin irritations and still feels like u did something naughty in your undies

Comment

oatmeal

I think I've heard of oatmeal for rashes. I'll try it! Heck I eat oatmeal every morning. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X