A diapered date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A diapered date

Knowing that I was single and unattached, an acquaintance of mine has tried to link me up with a friend of his girlfriend. I resisted until I was bribed by him. (two 40 yard line tickets to see the Titans play the Bills) I’m originally from upstate NY and got to see the Bills play back when Levy was coach and they were competitive. I decided what the hell and gave in. I’d seen a pic of the woman and she was certainly nothing special but not a dog either. The only caveat was that I had to pick her up at the Nashville airport (She’s a cabin attendant on SW air) I had all the details of when and where to pick her up but the flight was delayed. When she appeared she was still in her uniform but was carrying a small overnight bag. I identified myself and got her name (Natalie) and we took off for the stadium. She apologized for not being dressed and asked if I minded her changing clothes in the car. Of course I said I didn’t and she opened up her case and pulled some things out. I’ve only been in Nashville a short time so am not familiar with all the streets so was concentrating on following the directions I’d been given. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her put a pair of slacks on the floor and then to try and pull them up under her skirt. I was hoping for some sort of a peek but had to keep my eyes out for the turn I was to make for the stadium. At a stop light I could see she was struggling a bit and took a good look at her.

I’m a panty (primarily wet) man and have never gotten into diapers. I’ve seen many pictures of them (how can you avoid it at this site) and did a double take when I saw what appeared to be a diaper as she finally got the waist of the trousers up around her thigh. I was sure she didn’t notice me but my eyes didn’t linger long as a horn from car behind me got my attention. I didn’t know if my eyes had deceived me or not but there was no way I was going to comment or ask.

The tickets came with semi-reserved parking. I got out and went around to hold open her door. She hadn’t been successful in tucking the back of her blouse into her pants and I got a pretty decent DP. That was the clincher. She was definitely wearing a pull-up type diaper. I can’t tell you how much I wanted to start a conversation about it but I didn’t.

She did visit the ladies room after we got into the stadium but never left her seat during the game. When we were leaving I did the courteous thing and asked if she wanted to stop and she declined. That meant it was almost 4 hours since she’d last used a toilet. I found that very interesting. I had expected to take her to dinner but she declined that as well so I never got a chance to get into any meaningful conversation with her. Not that I really expected to get any information on her diaper wearing but I would’ve liked the chance.

I’m meeting the guy who gave me the tickets tomorrow and I’m trying to figure a way to see if he knows anything about the woman and her diaper. The thought of her sitting next to me during the game and possibly peeing into it has been on my mind all week. Wish me luck with it!

Any update?

Comment

Working...
    X