a chink in her armor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a chink in her armor

my wife isnt crazy about diapers. She really only wears because i ask her to. If she wets she has demanded to be changed right away. Today was different. She read a story that had domination, diapers, pants wetting, humiliation, sex, ect. well she was well aroused, so when she wet for me, we had been making out and she was grinding her wet diaper into my crotch. This was the first time she had been cheerful and not demanding imediate release. She may become a dl yet

What was the story?

Comment

Originally posted by rcr293
      my wife isnt crazy about diapers. She really only wears because i ask her to. If she wets she has demanded to be changed right away. Today was different. She read a story that had domination, diapers, pants wetting, humiliation, sex, ect. well she was well aroused, so when she wet for me, we had been making out and she was grinding her wet diaper into my crotch. This was the first time she had been cheerful and not demanding imediate release. She may become a dl yet

May be she has discovered the fun in all this. You say she was reading about domination etc. perhaps she wants to be dominated and the diaper wearing brings this out. Many people who wear diapers love to be dominated and humiliated.

Comment

on dailydiapers.com my soroity initiation

Comment

Ah yes. Have that one. May have to share it with the wife and see what she thinks.

To get your wife more involved, try pleasing her in her wet diapers. You can use a vibrator or even just your hand/leg/crotch/whatever. Let her mind start to associate wet diapers with sexual pleasure and see what road that leads you down.
          Last edited by DeltaFoxtrot; April 23, 2011, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X