Noisest plastic pants avaiable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noisest plastic pants avaiable

I am looking to diaper my gf who is into humilation so we are trying to find out what are the noisest plastic pants avaiable that so we can purchase some for her to wear in public so others can hear the noise of them. Any one know of very noisy plastic pants. I have heard euroflex plastic pants are very noisy, are they the noisest people know about?

I don't know of any plastic pants that are particularly noisy.

In my experiences (3+ years of 24/7 wearing) the general public is far too absorbed in their own little world to notice anything but the thickest of diapers. Any crinkle or other diaper-related sounds would generally be covered up by ambient noise/conversation/music ect. So unless she's going to be walking through a library nobody is going to hear anything.

If she wants a little public humiliation, may I suggest a thick high-rise diaper underneath some skin tight low-rise jeans. Abena, Molicare or Dry 24/7 would be good choices for disposables... most any cloth will do as you can just layer it on.

Comment

Usually, the more you wash them, the noisier they get. That's because they start to get brittle and old, and as they get this way, they tear easily. But they are definitely noisy!

I get mine from a mail order / online company called Harriet Carter. They sell all sorts of random gifts and for some reason, they have clear plastic pants -- three pairs for $7.98 (US). They are every bit as good as any I've paid $20 a pair for from the AB vendors. Go to harrietcarter.com and search for "waterproof pants".

After a few washings, they get very crinkly and noisy.

As for your girlfriend, put her in bulky cloth diapers, get her out in public, wait until she is wet, then while within earshot of others, tell her "Come here, I need to check your DIAPERS." My wife sometimes does this with me and I LOVE it.

Comment

Very noisy plastic pants

Thanks for that. If they get noisier with age and use surely then the noisest ones to start out with will get louder, so are there any plastic pants noiser when new than euroflex ones that you know of. Also my gf isn't into that obvious humiliation, what gets her off is knowing that because of the noise some one might work out what she is wearing, it does very little for her if she is intentionally exposed as being in diapers. She also understands I have thing for certain sounds (not only sexual or toilet related).

Comment

IMO, if you want diaper noise, an Attends with 2 full-length stuffers is about as noisy as it gets.

Comment

Cloth diapers & plastic pants

Both me & my gf are into cloth diapers only, hence to produce the noise it needs to be plastic pants

Comment

Working...
            X