Movie/Scene suggestions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie/Scene suggestions.

I was just sleeping in, half daydreaming, and I started thinking about fun pee panty video ideas.
    I mean, we have all these content creators, some of which actually read these forums, so I figured a thread listing community ideas for naughty videos might help give these creators ideas for new content. Usually I just take an idea and make a dirty story, but some of these ideas are too simple to make much of a story but would be a hot video.

Here are some ideas that I have thought of -
    1. Some girl in a water resistant skirt, so nothing shows on the outside - with cameras from a few different angles (including up under her skirt pointing at her panty) walking around in public going about her day just doing stealth pissing in her panties all day as she walks, sits or stands.. and maybe every now and again a friend sneaks a hand or mouth under the skirt (pov camera?) playing with the wet panties to get her off or other even more filthy games? Maybe she sits on someones lap or face out of sight somewhere for a moment and soaks them too. I suppose an extension to the game could be having her drink a heap of water, then slip a vibrator into her knickers inside her, keeping her aroused the entire time, which usually means the girl has to be quite desperate to pee before she will be able to wet herself, and increases the chance that she would be so turned on by wetting herself she would have to play with herself during or after. Basically a natural fresh slice of slice sort of video with some happy enthusiastic full of life wetty girls being naughty and having fun doing it as they go about their day.
    2. A game of truth or dare where some very drunk girls end up daring each other to do some very filthy lesbian things involving pee play. (I actually did start a story based on this.. the actual dare for losing a drinking party game was that the girl was only allowed to pee for a week, if it was on her girlfriends face! She was banned from the toilet. Her girlfriend in this case having a major pee fetish and a crush on the first girl) probably work well in a camping, hiking or beachside setting. Also neither girl is allowed to remove her knickers. At least when they need to pee that is.
    3. A trip to the beach on a hot day where a group of girls drink lots of water, and just pee in their swimsuit at every opportunity, even in the middle of a game of volleyball, or on the sidewalk - could have a few stealth scenes of the girls sitting on each others lap or a park bench and wetting. Basically they are not allowed to go in the water until their bikini is already wet .. and they are not allowed to pee again until their bikini is dry again (or they change into a new bottom) no wiping or pulling the elastic over allowed (at least until the panty is already good and wet..or she wants to masturbate) unless one of her friends wants to offer a hand or face in place of wiping. The girls can just go whenever the urge hits, or hold it until they cant stop themselves having an accident, but not bothering to do anything about it, and just wetting themselves wherever their bladder happens to give up.
    4. Multicamera video of some girls (maybe a guy could come too for a bit of oral/banging fun after incidents) out for the day mountain/bicycle riding, drinking lots of water and pissing themselves the entire time. One girl could have no knickers and a short skirt, another could have a skirt and knickers, another hotpants/shorts, another tights or jeans, maybe one girl has a cute thong the other normal white cotton knickers. If the girls get too randy they could pull over and bang one another behind some bushes or something, before getting on the bikes to wet themselves some more too.
    5. Super Nasty idea: A group of horny university students roll a dice or draw straws, and the loser has to spend the rest of the day drinking the other girls pee, or performing oral sex on the winning girls while they pee - the winning girls have to drink lots of water that day so they need to pee all the time too - and are banned from using the toilet unless the losing one joins them in the cubicle, and they sit on their face as they go getting licked. The loser could be male or female, and probably try to get the girl peeing on their face off as she does it. for extra flavour - if the loser is a girl and needs to pee, she has to wet herself in whatever she is wearing, no matter where they are. At the end of the day however, all the other girls have to each get the person who lost off; one at a time, and no toilet breaks are allowed by anyone, so they+the loser just has to do it right there as they pleasure them, without stopping for a pee break - regardless of what is happening.. so in theory the winning girls could end up with a face full of the losers pee too!
    6. A normal day out clubbing and shopping... except the girl is not allowed to remove, or pull aside her knickers to pee. Be that sitting on a toilet, squatting behind a tree, or getting so drunk she pisses herself on the barstool, or the middle of the dance floor. Also she is required to let any person who asks perform oral sex on her, and if someone catches her pissing her knickers, she is required to ask them if they want to lick or finger her and then let them if they do. To add variation, and make this consistent with past art of this story, you could also add the rule that anyone who asks, is allowed to pee on the girls crotch if they want - and she is allowed to give them oral sex if she likes them.
    7. Simple straight or lesbian sex/orgy scene, except all participants should all have a bladder full to busting before they start, and need to keep drinking while they play. No toilet breaks are allowed, and no interruptions to whatever activity they are doing for toilet breaks is permitted. If someones bladder lets go in the middle of fucking, sucking or making out; don't pause what you are doing at all - and ignore it. Scene doesn't end until there is no more water to drink, and nobody needs to pee anymore. The girls could keep their knickers on while they pleasure someone, and are not being pleasured in return at that moment, so they can piss their knickers if they want, while they do it.
    8. Escape room pee drinking story. A room full of girls (although there could be a boy, even if they are the one at the end) They cant escape the room until the last person fills a 2 gallon container with pee, nobody is allowed to move from their current position - which places their face between the legs of the person in front of them, only the first person in the room has access to water. Only the last person has access to the container. Maybe a couple of them cant remove their knickers either. Oh, I wonder how will they ever escape !

Poll: Which video(s) would you like to see the most? OR reply with an idea of your own!
    1. Upskirt camera all day panty pissing video
    20.00%
    2 Dirty drinking games, and truth or dare, where loser gets golden showers all day
    0%
    3 Naughty beach babes pissing their swimsuits with joyful abandon
    20.00%
    4 Bicycle riding girls wetting themselves on purpose, and fun behind tree
    20.00%
    5 Nasty game-draw straws loser perfoms oral as they pee for a day
    0%
    6 Party girls drink heaps but not allowed to remove knickers when they pee
    40.00%
    7 Full bladder sex scene/orgy. Only stops when they all run out of water and pee
    0%
    8 Escape room pee drinking. No escape unless they drink others pee to release door.
    0%
    9 All of them, in a box set!
    20.00%
    Last edited by Enkil; July 26, 2024, 05:57 PM.

Rather than content suggestions, of which imho you need little help, given the number, variance, and quality of your poll options... rather than content suggestions, how about varying the medium through which you tell your stories.... or, perhaps, you could change the method of storytelling and add interactivity with a choose-your-own-adventure....
    Speaking of method changes, check out an android app called "Commaful" and see if its useable or gives you some ideas...

Comment

Originally posted by wetcanadian View Post
      Rather than content suggestions, of which imho you need little help, given the number, variance, and quality of your poll options... rather than content suggestions, how about varying the medium through which you tell your stories.... or, perhaps, you could change the method of storytelling and add interactivity with a choose-your-own-adventure....
      Speaking of method changes, check out an android app called "Commaful" and see if its useable or gives you some ideas...
      Phone I have is from the dark ages, and the idea of trying to write on a touchscreen is sheer terror! But that aside, a collab writing platform, looks interesting, tho like all such things i rather expect blantant erotic content would likely be frowned upon.

To be fair, between the equipment i have access to and AI assistance, i could probably make a rough collab story writing platform from scratch pretty fast that allows erotic content - the trouble is having photos puts you in all sorts of copyright troubles - and it seems illustrations are what make Commaful the most popular.

Comment

Working...
      X