Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet jeans on a ride

Whats going on here?
    I've never seen this vid before. Can't work out of she peed herself for dare or as a result of the ride. Either way, she was cool about it.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/uebx2r
    Last edited by Peedancer; September 17, 2024, 09:17 AM.

To me it looks like she first peed herself out of fear on the ride, and then someone paid her to finish in her pants.
    Maybe someone here knows Spanish and can make sense of this strange situation?

Comment

Originally posted by aneike View Post
      To me it looks like she first peed herself out of fear on the ride, and then someone paid her to finish in her pants.
      Maybe someone here knows Spanish and can make sense of this strange situation?
      It's apparently a genuine situation and not a staged one!
      The girl was challenged to try that scary ride, and the money she received wasn't for the wetting but to pay the bet.
      After she decided to reward the guys who kept their words and ....

Comment

This is such a great video! Among the best I've seen. Thanks, I was always hoping more footage of this incident would eventually show up. It's like a dream come true. And a long video in good quality!

There was a small clip of it posted on TikTok in Februari 2024. It's a real fear wetting caught on camera and in close-up, so very rare. We see the nervous movements of her legs just before she starts peeing and even some movements during the wetting, like she tries to regain control over her emptying bladder.

The video posted now, is is a long version of the aftermath and from a different phone camera. The girl is very open about it, wearing faded jeans and even showing her red panties underneath.

The short TikTok version: h**ps://www.tiktok.com/@shortselsalvador4k0/video/7333577326199835950
        It was discussed here on this forum: https://www.wetandmessy.org/forum/pu...328#post424328
        Animated GIF of the accidental wetting: h**ps://www.imagebam.com/view/MES0A67

real fear accident caught on camera aftermath.jpg

Originally posted by colettina View Post

It's apparently a genuine situation and not a staged one!
        The girl was challenged to try that scary ride, and the money she received wasn't for the wetting but to pay the bet.
        After she decided to reward the guys who kept their words and ....
        Last edited by dalton; Yesterday, 04:30 PM.

Comment

The genuine fear wetting from TikTok:

the genuine fear wetting.jpg

The result of the fear wetting after the ride, from the long aftermath video:

result of the genuine fear wetting.jpg
          Last edited by dalton; Yesterday, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Thank you for this. I remember that clip now, makes sense. Very sporting of her.I bet some of those guys had sweet dreams that night!

Comment

Working...
            X