Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet jeans on a ride

Whats going on here?
    I've never seen this vid before. Can't work out of she peed herself for dare or as a result of the ride. Either way, she was cool about it.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/uebx2r
    Last edited by Peedancer; September 17, 2024, 09:17 AM.

To me it looks like she first peed herself out of fear on the ride, and then someone paid her to finish in her pants.
    Maybe someone here knows Spanish and can make sense of this strange situation?

Comment

Originally posted by aneike View Post
      To me it looks like she first peed herself out of fear on the ride, and then someone paid her to finish in her pants.
      Maybe someone here knows Spanish and can make sense of this strange situation?
      It's apparently a genuine situation and not a staged one!
      The girl was challenged to try that scary ride, and the money she received wasn't for the wetting but to pay the bet.
      After she decided to reward the guys who kept their words and ....

Comment

This is such a great video! Among the best I've seen. Thanks, I was always hoping more footage of this incident would eventually show up. It's like a dream come true. And a long video in good quality!

There was a small clip of it posted on TikTok in Februari 2024. It's a real fear wetting caught on camera and in close-up, so very rare. We see the nervous movements of her legs just before she starts peeing and even some movements during the wetting, like she tries to regain control over her emptying bladder.

The video posted now, is is a long version of the aftermath and from a different phone camera. The girl is very open about it, wearing faded jeans and even showing her red panties underneath.

The short TikTok version: h**ps://www.tiktok.com/@shortselsalvador4k0/video/7333577326199835950
        It was discussed here on this forum: https://www.wetandmessy.org/forum/pu...328#post424328
        Animated GIF of the accidental wetting: h**ps://www.imagebam.com/view/MES0A67

real fear accident caught on camera aftermath.jpg

Originally posted by colettina View Post

It's apparently a genuine situation and not a staged one!
        The girl was challenged to try that scary ride, and the money she received wasn't for the wetting but to pay the bet.
        After she decided to reward the guys who kept their words and ....
        Last edited by dalton; September 19, 2024, 04:30 PM.

Comment

The genuine fear wetting from TikTok:

the genuine fear wetting.jpg

The result of the fear wetting after the ride, from the long aftermath video:

result of the genuine fear wetting.jpg
          Last edited by dalton; September 19, 2024, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Thank you for this. I remember that clip now, makes sense. Very sporting of her.I bet some of those guys had sweet dreams that night!

Comment

I liked that video when we first saw it, but we did not have the full context. And I had some doubts about whether it was a genuine accident. It seemed a little too perfect. The video that we saw several months ago had been manipulated. I am not suggesting that it was deepfaked or anything malicious. But it was clipped, and there were close-up shots, and other kinds of editing that from my viewpoint called into question what really happened. I couldn't shake the feeling that we weren't getting the whole story, and there was something about her facial expressions that suggested that it might have been on purpose. Or something in-between a deliberate wetting and a genuine, unwanted loss of control, e.g., a decision to let go in a controlled manner because you know you won't get to a bathroom in time, or a decision to give up on holding it after a small unintentional leak.

Whatever it was, it is a great video.

I confess that I have not yet watched the new file because it is still downloading LOL

But I am correct that in the earlier video, we were not getting the full picture
              Last edited by Lawrence; September 21, 2024, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Well, I don't agree. The first TikTok clip was filmed with a fixed camera on the roller coaster (or whatever it is). I think it was only zoomed in on the spot by the roller coaster operator, as you can see the result immediately at a big screen in the long aftermath movie. Apparently, it was uploaded tot TikTok later.

The aftermath video downloaded really slow. I used a download manager for it. If only someone could add subtitles to the video as my knowledge of Spanish is not sufficient to fully understand what is being said.
                Last edited by dalton; September 21, 2024, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Same girl is in this video. Can someone rip it please?

https://thisvid.com/videos/pee-compi...or-yt-channel/

Comment

It's a private upload to Thisvid.com, I can't access it. But the up-loader is referring to this YouTube Channel:

El Salvador 4K
                    h**ps://www.youtube.com/@ElSalvador4K

Here's the TikTok video without the TikTok stuff and HQ-ish: h**ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4qjYGblxLc

The channel is described as:
                    We are El Salvador 4K a group of very funny and enthusiastic people as natural as you, known as “La Plaga” from a small village called Las Delicias in the department of Ahuachapan in the rural area of our country El Salvador that will make you have a lot of fun with their witticisms and adventures.

So, we have found the source to all this It doesn't look like a fetish channel and they produce a lot. Sometimes, they seem to upload a new video every 2 hours! Plus, in South/Central America people seem to be much more open and less embarrassed to things like urine, menstruation, peeing, pads, adult diapers and so on.

Originally posted by Wett View Post
                    Same girl is in this video. Can someone rip it please?

https://thisvid.com/videos/pee-compi...or-yt-channel/
                    Last edited by dalton; September 22, 2024, 04:53 AM.

Comment

I'm not able to watch the thisvid, but a comment is saying the compilation is of 7 videos featuring peeing from that Youtube channel. That's probably just the tip of the iceberg knowing that the channel uploads multiple 10 min+ videos per day and goes back 8 years. It would take ages to look through everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X