Other sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other sites

Anyone have any experience with peeing-outdoors.com?

On the surface, it looks like a legitimate pay-per-download site.

I had to register and wait for my account to be approved, which it says can take up to 24 hours. So I cannot yet see what forms of payment they accept.

Has anyone used this site? Do they accept credit cards issued in the USA?

I've ordererd in the past. My account is years old, can't say anything about the account creation process anymore.

They use a third-party wallet with a balance as payment method, and you pay the wallet provider, po-wallet.com. I have no experience with american credit cards, but there is no restriction visible, I believe it should work.

They site is itself legit, content is well described and there are actual screenshots, so you do get what you pay for. You have to decide yourself, how much that is worth for you. Downloads are available for a limited time, and there is a limited number of downloads per item. If you make a purchase, download soon and store and backup the files safely, or you will lose your content (no idea if there is support that is willing to restore downloads).

One caveat is, it's tempting to spend quite a lot of money on the site - there are several thousands of files for 3-6 $ each, and more expensive compilations.

All in all, site is legit, content is as advertised, but it is rather expensive - that is a subjective notion, of course.

Comment

Working...
    X