Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art peeing on Floor

Hello,

Hadn't seen this before so I though I'd post it. It's a performance art piece in which a woman tries for a really long time to open a can, mumbles some stupid nonsense, then pees on the floor.

The stupid camera person doesn't catch most of the action (what kind of an idiot makes a video of performance art by pointing the camera at the audience most of the time??), but it's worth a watch. If you are a fan of quality performance art... I apologize in advance for what you are about to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmv...mbedded#at=311

Shame about the cameraman, but even so, that was quite intriguing, and girl in question is pretty hot.
    Thanks for posting.

Comment

The things that get defined as "art" these days totally blow my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
        The things that get defined as "art" these days totally blow my mind.
        Gotta agree!

Comment

Wtf ???

first off, I wonder if she has ever heard of a electric can opener ???

secondly, if that's art then slap me silly !!

thirdly, the short haired blonde sitting on the floor is pretty hot looking and was definately intrigued by the performing girl peeing.

Comment

w.t.f. !!!

Comment

saw more crowd reaction shots than anything else....

Comment

If you look up "Interior Semiotics" in GOOGLE, you discover that the video is famous! By way of explanation, we are told that:

Pizza slut is a classification of the the idea of in-differentiation of progress that is aging. The blatant idea that we will never have that idealized fantasy realized that no one will be forever young or 21. These processes are professed through kitsch scheme overlaid with truths and desires of the individual artists featured in this exhibition.

I'm wondering if WetSet should apply for arts funding!

David

Comment

Jesus!

What a bunch of happy horseshit! Few things are more irritating than totally untalented people doing stupid shit that absolutely anyone can do and calling it art. Wetset content IS art compared to this dumbass video!

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty
                    What a bunch of happy horseshit!
                    lol - So true. But at least we got to see a young hottie pee on the floor.

Comment

Working...
                    X