Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patches, My Love

Patches, my love, where have you gone?!

My hard drive where I had the video with the woman drenching herself in the restaurant at the Falls self destructed. And the backup drive also stopped working, not a virus just a bad coincidence. They’re repairable, although it’ll cost between $600 and $1000 each, so it’ll have to wait a bit.

In the interim, would you please send me a link to the video?

Thank you, my love.

- Your future husband

Originally posted by Peevert View Post
    Patches, my love, where have you gone?!
    Peevert, my love-sick little puppy... I moved and it has taken a while to get my computer set up again.

IMy hard drive where I had the video with the woman drenching herself in the restaurant at the Falls self destructed. And the backup drive also stopped working, not a virus just a bad coincidence. They’re repairable, although it’ll cost between $600 and $1000 each, so it’ll have to wait a bit.

In the interim, would you please send me a link to the video?
    I am sorry to hear of your loss. I can send you a link to that video as soon as I find the external hard drive with that video and get it connected to my computer. It may take a while.

Thank you, my love.

- Your future husband
    In your wet dreams but not in this lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Patches View Post

Peevert, my love-sick little puppy... I moved and it has taken a while to get my computer set up again.
      Closer to Love Canal or further away?

I am sorry to hear of your loss. I can send you a link to that video as soon as I find the external hard drive with that video and get it connected to my computer. It may take a while.
      I shall wait patiently, my love.

In your wet dreams but not in this lifetime.
      lmao! I never thought I’d have the yarbals to pee my pants at movies and you got me started doing that. So anything is possible!

Comment

Pee S:

While I’m being a pain in your backside, could you also repost Melissa peeing her pants on Santa’s lap at the Summit Mall? I could offer you my undying eternal love, but you already have that.

Thank you, my love

Comment

Please disregard I’m losing synapses.

Comment

This thread makes me cringe

Comment

Working...
            X