Update on great Aussie athlete Jessica Hull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the photo, leicesterfan! Pretty spectacular already

And... I was able to watch the race back. Not sure if the following link works for viewers outside The Netherlands... but it's the Dutch NOS Sport online live stream app, where you can click "Momenten" (moments) and choose the women 1500m. Starts with heat 2, and heat 3 follows including a wet Jessica in the last lap and after finish

https://nos.nl/livestream/2529693-ol...n-van-den-berg
    Last edited by vincp40; August 7, 2024, 04:35 AM.

Comment

• This is the only thing I can find and watch sofar. She just peed or is still going:

h**ps://www.moreechampion.com.au/story/8721396/medal-fancy-hull-advances-to-1500m-semis-at-olympics/

jessica hull 1500m semi final paris 2024.jpg

Comment

• I wonder whether it's something she's consciously aware of when she's running, or if it's just the same as sweat to her

Comment

• She’s second favourite behind Kipyegon with the bookmakers, so a genuine medal contender.

Through all my life growing up with this kink, I could never dream of a realistic scenario in which a beautiful woman could genuinely end up being presented to the whole world, on a podium, in obviously pissy shorts .

Comment

• I had the olympics on my tv in the background doing something else when I suddenly heard the commentators talking about "Jess Hull running in the next heat". I know that name! Next thing I was cheering her on, watching her comfortably going through to the semi final. As a bonus I got to witness her wet bottoms in glorious HD on my big tv screen.

Wish her well in the semi finals! (not just for the bonus footage, I'm genuinely a fan now)

Comment

• 18 min. to go to the first semi-final with Muir, 30 min. to go to the second semi-final with Hull

Comment

• Another wet finish for our girl Jess! Great shot on the back straight of the final lap where you could see the glistening streaks down the back of her legs

(Sorry for potato quality photo, stream wouldn't let me screen record)

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• I love that everyone on this thread is semi forgetting that we love her because she wets herself (and is smiley, gorgeous and sweet) and we all seem to have become genuine sports fans for her!

I’m honestly far less interested in the omorashi bit than I am in the Olympics bit week! It’s like… I can find pics of girls wetting any time… This girl is genuinely in the running to win an Olympic medal! And the only reason I’m not saying Olympic gold is because Kipyegon is so good.

Given that the omo community “discovered” her about six years ago as a mere Oregon graduate, turning pro, it’s been quite the sporting journey.

Can’t wait for Saturday’s final, and not just for the usual reason. Come on Jess!

Comment

• Me too Aloo, I never thought I'd be so genuinely invested in athletics!

Comment

• She delivered in every way again, great to see it happen live again this time

And note that 3:55.40 may be no where near her personal best, not that that was necessary for qualifying, but it's still her second best time
                      Last edited by vincp40; August 9, 2024, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vincp40 View Post
                        She delivered in every way again, great to see it happen live again this time

And note that 3:55.40 may be no where near her personal best, not that that was necessary for qualifying, but it's still her second best time
                        It could end up quite an interesting fight between her and Kipyegon on Saturday, both in incredible form by the sounds of things!

Comment

• That first one especially

Comment

• Originally posted by leicesterfan View Post
                            That first one especially
                            Yes! Drip, drip...

(better not post that one on Omorashi, LOL...)

Comment

• Definitely a wet finish but not as good as the heats. Final on saturday

Comment

Working...
                              X