No announcement yet.

Update on great Aussie athlete Jessica Hull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm an Aussie and I know people who personally know Jess!
    From what I gathered by 'em, she's not worried at all by the mediatization of those pics.
    In fact, she's quite bluntly acknowledging in private conversations that there's an interest for "certain things" and laughs about 'em often.

Comment

• Sorry to ask, but why do you rule out that it is sweat?

Comment

• Originally posted by jean View Post
        Sorry to ask, but why do you rule out that it is sweat?
        In her case, it's so obvious... there're many pics online where you can actually see the flow running down her leg(s)...

Comment

• Just watched back highlights of the Diamond League in Rome of yesterday Friday the 30th. Jessica run the 1500m - not much to see this time.
          She ran 2nd most of the race after Kipyegon, but couldn't keep up at the end when Kipyegon and 2 others made an end spurt. So she ended 4th.

Edit: although, in other footage it looks like she did wet herself again.
          h**ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGBUUZumH0w
          h**ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Giwlwri32Wo
          Last edited by vincp40; August 31, 2024, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• In Rome Jess did get wet, and so Battocletti...

Comment

• Good to hear. I always feel a bit guilty posting all this. She is such a great and lovely athlete. It must bee a bit frustrating for her to keep seeing Kipyegon running away from her on the 1500 m lately. But she has already made Australian sports history.

Originally posted by colettina View Post
              I'm an Aussie and I know people who personally know Jess!
              From what I gathered by 'em, she's not worried at all by the mediatization of those pics.
              In fact, she's quite bluntly acknowledging in private conversations that there's an interest for "certain things" and laughs about 'em often.

Comment

• Kipyegon cannot be beaten...

Comment

• One more Diamond League to go this year, in Brussels. Next Saturday the 1500m with Jessica, scheduled at 20:54 CEST :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by vincp40 View Post
                    one more diamond league to go this year, in brussels. Next saturday the 1500m with jessica, scheduled at 20:54 cest :-)
                    impossible to miss!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by colettina View Post

impossible to miss!!!
                      Yay!
                      One odd question about your quote: where did the capital letters go?

Comment

• I'm watching the live TV broadcast of the event now, called the Memorial Van Damme, on Belgian TV. They are active, reporter on site interviewing almost every winner of a race no matter from what country.
                        So who knows, maybe tomorrow a quick interview with Jessica - in het wet pants - on national Belgian TV!

( not gonna happen of course - if, then it will be with Kipyegon )
                        Last edited by vincp40; September 14, 2024, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dalton View Post
                          Weronika Lizakowska
                          This is a lovely Polish athlete and she seems to have accidents during the race too. So the 1500 m runners seem to be accident prone.
                          You're not kidding. I rewatched the semi final and got this screenshot. Just look at her wet legs:

[2024.08.08] Olympic Games 2024 - Women's 1500m Semi-Finals H2 [06.32].jpg

Comment

• It was a great 1500m race, Jessica finished 3rd. But not much wetness to see this time. Maybe it's the circumstances, it's really cold in Brussels.

Comment

Working...
                            X