Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vincp40 View Post

Yes! Drip, drip...

(better not post that one on Omorashi, LOL...)
    Got a slap on the wrist for that the other day oops

Our friend over on Twitter has delivered the goods again

h**ps://x.com/galapag61099545
    Last edited by leicesterfan; August 9, 2024, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Olympic silver for Jessica A new 2nd best time for her

Comment

• Our favorite athlete just won an Olympic silver medal! Amazing to follow her progress over the years.
        And before you ask, yes, she was wet as always :-)

Comment

• Brilliant result!

Couple of initial photos, I can't believe how photogenic she is after running flat out for 1500m!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by leicesterfan; August 11, 2024, 07:02 AM.

Comment

• Nice hi-res photo showing those gorgeous streaky legs!
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• I managed to download a HQ version of the race. This is a 1:39 minute edited version of the race, focusing on the start, the finish and on Jessica Hull.

women 1500 m paris august 10 2024_cut.mp4
              26.2 MB 00:01:39 1280 x 720

h**ps://www.sendspace.com/file/2s66l1

women 1500 m paris august 10 2024_cut_01.jpg
              women 1500 m paris august 10 2024_cut_02.jpg
              Last edited by dalton; August 11, 2024, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• You can watch the full race here (if not geo-restricted)

h**ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjoU__YDni0

Comment

• Delighted for her. What a beautiful woman, in every possible way, and what a superb athlete. Really kicked on this season to be the clear world number 2.

Comment

• What a performance. Millions now know about her

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.

Comment

• Originally posted by dalton View Post
                        (if not geo-restricted)
                        Proton VPN is free and it works great

Comment

• aklove, that's an amazing still, thank you!. Quite often with these Paris 2024 photos, the contrast and camera angle has been... unhelpful to our desires... You could see she had wet herself if you knew what to look for but it hasn't really stood out...... But oh my god, that's a full on view of the bum of a girl who has very recently and dramatically wet herself right there to see on live international television.

Nobody who saw it has any doubt what happened. This exact moment in the broadcast almost certainly ignited a brand new fetish in some people, somewhere in the world!

Comment

• As an aside, there's not a lot of photos since she didn't place high or qualify for the finals, but in the same semifinal heat as Jessica Hull, the 7th place runner Weronika Lizakowska for Poland, seems to be of interest.
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.

Comment

• The Japanese Twitter/X-guy galapag61099545 has posted new images of our great athlete this month. Look for images dated August 10/11, 2024. The images are not displayed in in chronological order: h**ps://x.com/galapag61099545

I think I've found a second account of galapag61099545 . You might want to check it out: h**ps://www.sotwe.com/galapag61099545

Weronika Lizakowska
                              This is a lovely Polish athlete and she seems to have accidents during the race too. So the 1500 m runners seem to be accident prone.

h**ps://www.gettyimages.nl/detail/nieuwsfoto%27s/nikki-hiltz-of-usa-competes-during-the-womens-athletics-nieuwsfotos/2165386630

jessica hull and weronika lizakowska01.jpg

jessica hull and weronika lizakowska02.jpg

Comment

• I've just been scrolling through Jess' Instagram (it was suggested to me, Zuckerberg must know ) and I think this is something she's quite self conscious about because when you see what she puts on her stories and feed, a lot of them seem to be cropped to avoid showing the pee stained bottoms

Hopefully it doesn't cause too much stress. I've not seen anyone commenting on it in the photos that do show a wet patch, so that's a good thing

Comment

Working...
                                X